BabyDan Sleep n Safe Bedrail – Overview
The Babydan Sleep n Safe Bedrail is an excellent option for those parents who are looking for something that is solid and sturdy, yet very portable. This bedrail measures 102 cm (40 inches) in length and 40 cm (16 inches) in height. Unless your child is a budding Olympic high jump champion you will not need to worry about whether or not it will be effective in preventing them from falling out of bed!
Despite the slightly confusing instructions, the bedrail is quite easy to assemble. Once assembled, you simply attach the 40 inch long right-angled support bracket to the main guard and slide it under the mattress. The weight of the mattress and the adjustable strap will keep the bedrail firmly in place all night long.
It can be used on solid and slatted bed bases.
If you need to take a bedrail with you on your travels, this is probably the most convenient product on the market. It can be easily folded up and stored in its own nylon bag before being carried in your suitcase. Alternatively, you can fold it into a flat rectangular shape of about 102 cm x 40 cm before loading it into your vehicle.
- Made from strong tubular steel and has extra strong locking and folding mechanisms
- Can be folded away into it’s own carry case
- Quick and easy to install
- Easy release mechanism for parents, secure locking mechanism to prevent toddlers accidentally falling out of bed at night
- Designed to fit mattress thickness of 13 – 20 cm; mattress width 70 – 120 cm; mattress length 152 – 210 cm
- Suitable for all beds ‘except’ cots and upper bunk beds
- Adjustable straps slide underneath the bed which can be secured from both sides
- If you have a raised lip on the side of the bed (as opposed to divan), you will probably not be able to use the “fold-down” mechanism
Read about the Summer Infant Bed Rails.
Read about the Safety First Bed Rails.
Read about the BabyDan Wooden Bed Guard.
Read my “Toddler Travel Bed Rails” post.
If you have any feedback or questions about my Babydan Sleep n Safe Bedrail Review, please feel free to leave a comment below or send an email to email@example.com
Leave a Reply